Re: Using fantasdic with dictionary-applet or as a replacement

Hello,

No Fantasdic doesn't support a panel applet. Currently the fastest way
to start a search is to right click on the status icon and click on
"new". If you can program in Ruby (the language Fantasdic is written
in), I think it may be possible to add an input entry next to the
status icon quite easily, without having to create a separate applet.

Best,
Mathieu