Re: Pre-anounced releases

Hi Antonio,

So far I've never pre-announced releases on this mailing-list.
Fantasdic is not part of GNOME so I've been less formal in the way I
handle releases. If you request it, I can set a string-freeze and
announce it there before every release. This reminds me that the SVN
repository has some new features and I'll need to do a release.

Thanks,
Mathieu