Re: Archiving the f-spot mailing list and possible Discourse usage

As a long time user of f-spot, I support the migration from the mailing list to Discourse. I also use the gitter channel, but do not consider it a replacement or substitute for list/Discourse. It may just be a matter of perspective, but they get used for different types of messages. The list may have been rather inactive lately, other than github notifications, but I think that is because activity on the project has been somewhat limited. There IS a slow but dedicated effort to bring f-spot back to active use, so I do think it worth the effort of activating Discourse for it's use.

Jack