Re: back to an old problem

Well, that could be the problem. That directory has a correct dllmap entry in both FSpot.Gui.dll.config and Hyena.gui.dll.config. However, because I'm testing, and am very careful about polluting my system with stuff that isn't finished and doesn't work, I've been setting the install prefix to a local folder, not /usr/local/. It's quite possible it's just not seeing those config files because it doesn't really know they are there. I suppose I'll just change the prefix to /usr/local, but when I do a 'make uninstall' now, it leaves lots of stuff in the install directory, and I'd have to manually clean that all out of /usr/local/....

I suppose it's more important to just get it working, and I can clean up the mess later.

Thanks for the hint.

Jack