F-Spot package for Ubuntu Vivid

I've had a go at building a .deb of the current F-Spot master branch for Ubuntu 15.04. If anyone's interested in trying it out:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:christopher-hoskin/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install f-spot

I should stress that this is a pre-release snapshot which has had minimal testing from me. If you care about your data I'd strongly recommend backing it up before installing this, and any use is at your own risk. I've only tried installing it onto clean systems which have no previous F-Spot install.

It doesn't seem to be able to rotate pictures, or detect either my phone or camera. I expect there will be other things which don't work too.

Nice to have it back though :)

Christopher