F-spot not working on ubuntu 15.04

I updated my ubuntu to 15.04, started F-spot. It did work once, crashed. When I was trying to restart it said:

An unhandled exception was thrown: Sqlite error 11: database disk image is malformed (SQL: SELECT base_uri, COUNT(*) AS count FROM photos GROUP BY base_uri ORDER BY base_uri ASC)

Did not start after that.

I tried to remove it and install again, but now Ubuntu software center says:

There isn’t a software package called “f-spot” in your current software sources.

Can I still run F-spot on Ubuntu 15.04, if so, how?

-Antti