Re: Image Tag Storage (in/out of image)

Unfortunately, I have no idea with this one. If I can find some time I'll dig though the code to see how we do it and maybe we could create a tool?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:34 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
Under preferences there is a "Store tags and descriptions in photos".
It appears I had the "Never modify image files" check box checked
[perhaps that is the default].   If I change to "Inside the image files
when possible" is there a way to merge externally stored data back into
the images?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383