Report on F-SPOT

Hi everybody,

I have to do a job for a subject of a master degree in the University about Software Desing and I think F-SPOT would be a excellent project to do it.

I would like to receive the much information as possible about these topics:

- How was F-SPOT born?
- How many People work on it.
- Used Methodology and Tools to develop the project.
- Which architectural patterns are used on? (some samples at least)
- Which design patterns are used on?
- Quality metrics and tests used on it.

I know each one of you are busy, but I would like to receive any information about the project. I understand that each member can manage o can know better a specific part but all details that each one can provide me I will thank you a lot.

Of course, although I am Spanish the report will be 100% at English, so I will pass you for publishing if you want or for documentations (if anyone has UML diagrams It will be amazing!)

Thanks a lot in advance.

I am looking forward for your answers!

Thanks you very much.

Kind regards,