Re: Export Table : is it usefull ?

On 02/28/2013 09:28 AM, Patrick DEMONGUERES wrote:
Hi the list,

I 've just subscribed : my name is Patrick Demonguères. I'm a french canadian, living near Montréal.
I use F-spot for... more than 7 years I guess. So I had to reinstall it and backup/restore my f-spot database more than once.

I was wondering : what is the purpose of Export table ? Can I purge it ?

Thanks,
Patrick