Off-By-One bug in Folder View?

Hi,

when using the folders view, I expect that double clicking on a
directory shows the images contained in that directory (maybe including
subdirectories). However, F-Spot only shows the images it can find in
subdirectories. The images in the directory itself are not shown.

Because of this I suspect an off-by-one error in the corresponding code,
which seems to be src/Clients/MainApp/FSpot.Widgets/FolderTree*

Could you take a look at this? My understanding of the TreeStore
structure and the used iterators is not good enough to find out what
exactly is the problem.

Further information: verified with f-spot installed from Debian testing
(0.8.2-5) and 9401def9fb86f73904c290eae005d8cd030cfa88 (today's git
head).

The following Ubuntu bug seems to describe the same problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/f-spot/+bug/76873

Thanks,
--
Carsten Otto           otto informatik rwth-aachen de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/