F-Spot Compilation Problem

Dear Friends,

I don't know how to install assemblies in Ubuntu(11.10), so that they become available in MonoDevelop, at this time I am getting errors when compiling the code, in almost all references like:
gdk-sharp
gio-sharp
gtk-sharp
nunit.framework
gconf-sharp
dbus-sharp
dbus-sharp-glib
etc

Either I don't have those assemblies or something is missing, the error statement against each reference is "Assembly Not Found for Mono / .NET 3.5 in Mono 2.5.10". I sent a similar email yesterday with a screen-shot of this error but it's in the moderation queue because of its size.

Thanks in advance for guiding me.

Kind Regards
Laeeq Hamid