Re: joining the F-Spot development team.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 17:30, Jan Girlich <vollkorn cryptobitch de> wrote:
> Hi Laeeq,
>
> welcome!
>
> Am 12.04.2012 07:02, schrieb Laeeq Hamid:
>> I will work on F-Spot as a part of my Free and Open Source Development course at ANU.
>
> Out of curiosity: What do you plan your contribution to be?
>
> Cheers
> Jan

I mentioned that unit test would be great to have.  A lot of the code
has been mostly re organized, but I think there is still a lot of
cleanup/updating to newer things (ie, generics).  With something like
integration tests it would be easier to make sure that functionality
hasn't been broken.

One of the other things that would be great to have would be better
documentation on what's going on in the code.

Something that I'd love to see if getting rid of libfspot in lib/, but
I think that might be a bigger project than what Laeeq might want to
do :)

Cheers,
Stephen