Commands in Extensions in now translatable

Thanks to a patch from mike gorse recently the Commands in Extensions
( is translatable.  I'm not too familiar with how all of the
translation stuff works, but at the very least just wanted to drop a
note here.

For example,
in src/Extensions/Tools/FSpot.Tools.RetroactiveRoll/Resources/RetroactiveRoll.addin.xml

line:
<Command id = "RetroactiveRoll" _label = "Reassign to new import roll"
command_type = "FSpot.Tools.RetroactiveRoll.RetroactiveRoll"/>

_label can now be translated.  I think pt_BR is the only one that has
that string translated, but commented out right now.

Cheers,
Stephen