Understanding the project subtleties

Hi All,

I am trying to understand the way F-spot and its developer community functions. It relates to understanding the subtleties as well. I am doing all this as part of my project report for a Open Source Software course at Australian National University.

One particular aspect which I have not understood completely is how the process of bug triaging works in F-Spot. How and when are new bugs assigned to developers?
I tried to understand it by adding two new bugs to the bug database after testing F-Spot. But it seems like the bugs have not been triaged as yet. Am I missing anything here. Please correct me if I am.

I wouldn't be pestering the developer community(I think they might be busy) with my questions had I not got a deadline to meet :).
Sorry for bothering you guys again and again. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramneek