Re: anyone needs a extra hand

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Ramneek Maan Singh <ramneekm gmail com> wrote:

 So whatever the priorities of the project are at the moment, I am willing to blend in.

At the moment progress on F-Spot has basically stalled (in as much as I know). I was trying to reignite development on it but I've had a ton of RL stuff come up (moving, etc.), so my extra time has been non-existent.

I suspect the best thing would be to wade through bugzilla and work on anything you find that sounds interesting.

Tim