fatal raw import

hello

i want to report a small glitch  that hurt me yesterday.

I shot a few raw pictures and imported them in f-spot.
The format is not well understood by f-spot because the
raw file format is not a classical one for my camera.
The date was found as 1/1/1 or something like this.

After import, f-shot dies immediately and also if run again,
because of an exception in date handling.

The solution was to take out of the database the entries
with the wrong date, at sql level.

Import should not import files with dates that can't be
handled after.

best regards
--
	Pierre