Re: Export tags hierarchy

Dougie Nisbet wrote:

> On 14/06/2011 10:51, Piergiorgio Traversin wrote:
>> Would it be possible to export in some format (e.g. XML) the tags
>> hierarchy?
>
> I often use a perl script that was posted on the list in 2009. I've
> found it very useful.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2009-August/msg00084.html

Thanks Dougie, this is a nice one because each tag includes the full
hierarchy.
Would it be difficult to just reverse the order of the tags putting each
parent *before* the child (e.g. United States -> New York -> New York City
-> Central Park)?

Reversing the order in the SQL query does the trick, but then the perl part
goes into an endless loop of `->'. I have absolutely no clues about perl :-/

-----
--
Web: http://traversin.org/
GNU/Linux user 190604