Re: Version handling?

On 15/06/2011 14:25, David Morrison wrote:

Yes, that is exactly what I do ... I can definitely see the
export/re-import process as being much faster! I would also love to
rename the files from the cumbersome version names fspot applies.  I've
never played with scripts, is doing what you said a difficult one to do?

Further to this, I've tidied my script up a bit if it's of any interest to you. You can find it here:

http://www.bluecedar.org.uk/?p=143

cheers,

Dougie