New SmugMug Exporter

I have made a new SmugMug Exporter available as an add-in through a repository I have setup (http://timothyhoward.org/repo). Not to worry all the source is available in Github (http://github.com/boscorillium) but instead of trying to roll a new release right this minute (or anytime an exporter/add-in needs to be fixed) I decided to setup a repository instead.

If you have an occasion to use SmugMug please try out the new exporter (as the old one is broken) and let me know how it goes (you can add it through Edit->Manage Extensions). It should work for 0.8+.

Thanks,

Tim