Re: F-Spot renaissance

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Paul Lange <palango gmx de> wrote:

However, while looking at the code I got the feeling that we may be
wrong in trying to update the old F-Spot codebase and should think about
starting from scratch.

I'm drafting a more complete response to your email that I may or may not end up sending. :) I think the allure of starting from scratch is always strong. However, I certainly don't have the time for an endeavor. Although I'm approaching F-Spot development like any part of it can be from "scratch".

Ruben insists tripod does nothing interesting and is not worth the effort. I can't even get it to build so that may be an indication. It is certainly abandoned at this point.

tim