Re: Change gallery background

Hi,

Here is how I proceed:
First, the gallery is generated using f-spot. Then I run a python script I have written to meet my needs.
This script has been integrated in the contextual menu of Nautilus, so it is very easy to use.

This seemed to me the easiest way to customize a gallery generated by f-spot.

Hope it helps,

Laurent