Re: adding a new exporter to F-spot ? (question for F-spot developers)

Tim,
thank you for responding me. I'm really looking forward to F-Spot Community Extensions project.
Meanwhile I'll try to create the repository compatible with the latest F-Spot version (0.8.2.), as you suggested.
Best regards
Petr