Re: [GSoC] Questions about DPAP implementation

> It will be quite nice to have Libdmapsharing to start with. I checked the
> GNOME GSoC ideas and found that the one you added into GNOME is bigger than
> the one in the Mono. Should I submit the proposal to GNOME or Mono, or both
> of them?

That is a good question. I think it might be better see what Google's
rules are. I am not in the position to predict whether you would be more
likely to be accepted by GNOME or Mono. However, I would put my support
behind a solid GNOME proposal. I am presently only a mentor within GNOME,
but would still provide help if you were picked up by a Mono mentor.

--
Mike

:wq