Re: [GSoC] Questions about DPAP implementation
- From: "W. Michael Petullo" <mike flyn org>
- To: Song Gao <song gao beta gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Questions about DPAP implementation
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:41:49 -0500
> It will be quite nice to have Libdmapsharing to start with. I checked the
> GNOME GSoC ideas and found that the one you added into GNOME is bigger than
> the one in the Mono. Should I submit the proposal to GNOME or Mono, or both
> of them?
That is a good question. I think it might be better see what Google's
rules are. I am not in the position to predict whether you would be more
likely to be accepted by GNOME or Mono. However, I would put my support
behind a solid GNOME proposal. I am presently only a mentor within GNOME,
but would still provide help if you were picked up by a Mono mentor.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev