Re: Face detection and recognition with F-Spot output

Hello Philip,

> Thank for this piece of software, it's great to see, if this will work
> out with F-Spot.
> Unfortunately, I was not able to install and use it so I'm kindly asking
> for a plugin for F-Spot. Would this be possible to develop such a thing?
> The exporter sounds nice, but a seamless plugin would be far better :)

Still no plugin, but now works on many major distributions (tested on
Ubuntu 8.04, Ubuntu 10.10 and OpenSuSE 11.04).  Give it a try...

http://www.svenutcke.de/sw/Face/

Sven
--
  .xxxx.       FACE-Tools                                      |||||
 |(o)(o)|      http://www.svenutcke.de/sw/Face/              {. @ @ .}
  | __ |       Face detection and recognition                  \_U_/
   \__/        for photo-managers like F-Spot