Re: Using sidecars only
- From: Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be>
- To: Jean-Christophe Dubacq <jcdubacq1 free fr>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Using sidecars only
- Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 22:53:44 +0200
On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 21:53 +0200, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> Is there an option to never touch the images, but still register the
> metadata in files beside the images (and not only in f-spot db) ? Am I
> alone to think this would be useful ?
There's full sidecar support in the newer 0.7 releases (definitely in
the latest). You can enable it in the preferences dialog.
] [Thread Prev