Easiest Way to Copy a File

What's the easiest way to Copy an image in f-spot? I don't want different versions, I want two separate image files.

I notice there's:
     Edit / Copy (hot-key Ctrl-C),
and there's
    Right-Click / Copy Photo (from submenu) while in browse mode

and wonder if they're the same thing. Do they just copy the photo filename? And if so, what's the point in that? (sorry, that sounds a bit sarcastic - not meant to be! Just wondering what the practical use of this facility would be)

Thanks,

Dougie