Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

I'm having the same problem here since I've upgraded from Ubuntu lucid
to maverick. When I connect my camera (Canon EOS 1000D) to my computer,
f-spot will start and show the import window asking me to select an
import source (directory or camera). When I select my camera, f-spot
will try to show the preview images for the cr2 files, which will take a
lot of time, although there are just a few photos on the camera. After a
while, the thumbnails all show up with date 01.01.0001 (german format).

When I press the import button now, f-spot will try to import the files
and crash after a while. Afterwards the database will be corrupted and
f-spot will crash again shortly after each start.

Fortunately, I had a backup of the database...

Heiner