Re: ANNOUNCE: F-Spot 0.6.2 Released!
- From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com>
- To: Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be>
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>, mono-announce-list lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: F-Spot 0.6.2 Released!
- Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:09:03 +0300
On 14 May 2010 22:47, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be> wrote:
> * A stop-gap fix for the long standing issue of timestamps being
> changed on import. The default policy is now to not touch them. This
> should lead to the least confusion among the majority of our users.
> If desired, additional techniques can be developed for those who want
> it otherwise.
Terrific, this is the reason that I had to move from F-Spot to
Digikam. I am looking at Spotwell at the moment, I will reevaluate
F-Spot again as well. Thank you!
] [Thread Prev