Re: time line incorrect

Pierre Hanser wrote:
> Am I the only one to be surprise by the time line at the top of fspot
> main window: today (mai 2010) is between 2009 and 2010!
> My maths are a bit confused...

Same for me: If you scroll in ranges prior to 2010, the time line gets
updated correctly. But if you jump, e.g., from 2008 to photos from this
year using the middle mouse button on the scroll bar, the time line is
not updated and stays at the last position. This happens only if you
have "reverse order" selected.

Clicking on the time line works as expected.

I'm using current 0.6.1.5 on up-to-date Ubuntu Lucid Lynx.

Cheers
Felix