New Documentation

Hi,

Harold Schreckengost has been working on new topic based help /
documentation for Mallard.  (Thanks Harold!)

The GNOME Docs team has done a first review of the work and it looks
good - solid organization and we'd like to get it into F-Spot's Git repo
so we can continue to work on it.

Is there a preferred workflow?  For the new Tomboy & Banshee docs I've
personally been working on, I've just created a docs branch and done the
work there and it can be merged when the docs are finished.

Please let me know what you'd prefer.

Thanks!

Paul