Re: Suggestion for Help topics?

As a still somewhat naive user, I'd say to include a good description of directories - both of where the photos are stored, and where they are imported from - how do you specify either, is there recursion on input, and what is the structure of the storage hierarchy and how does it interact with the (possibly altered) photo dates stored in the picture files themselves.

Hey everyone!

Since I'm planning on redoing the help file (in Mallard and under the new license), I welcome all suggestions for topics for the new topic-based direction the help files.

In other words, what are the most commonly asked questions you guys receive related to usage?

Thanks!

H. Schreck