Re: Ubuntu PPA for 0.7

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:00:49 -0500, Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi yetopen it> wrote:

Hi.

Since today, thanks to Laney, we have a packaged version of 0.7 ready for you! We have set up an Ubuntu PPA where this and all the future released versions will be available.

It is available here:
https://launchpad.net/~f-spot/+archive/f-spot-ppa

You can add it to your system with the following command:
# apt-add-repository ppa:f-spot/f-spot-ppa

Beware, 0.7 series are considered UNSTABLE, so upgrade if you really know what it means :)

I just installed from the PPA on my Linux Mint 9 laptop. It works great and I do not need to worry about the build problems I have had. Thanks a lot!

I backed up my db and Pictures folder in case the "UNSTABLE" aspect of it materializes.. :)

Cheers.

--
//ceed