Re: Appearance of Brower thumbnails in 0.7.1

On 15 July 2010 10:56, Paul Wellner Bou <paul purecodes org> wrote:
> I don't think this is a question of personal opinions and not a discussion
> of what is "better".
>
> The questions are:
>
>        1) Is there still an option to change the background color?
>        2) Do you want to force users to adapt the (technical reasonable)
> neutral gray background, even if they maybe don't care about real colours,
> photographic best practices and so on.
>
> I would prefer it configurable, too. Although I don't dislike the gray
> background.

There is already one place to configure this setting - the Theme of
the particular operation system F-Spot is running on. If F-Spot is
honouring the style conventions of the operating system it is running
one, then switching to a darker photo background would be as easy as
switching to a darker overall theme in you OS preferences. The other
way around should work as well - if I prefer light interfaces and set
it in (for example) Gnome->System->Preferences->Apperance then F-Spot
should honour this as well. This becomes even more important for
accessibility themes.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius debian org