Re: Appearance of Brower thumbnails in 0.7.1

On 07/14/2010 09:37 PM, Anton Keks wrote:

Why do you want a white background? Usually it is quite distracting.

I guess that's a subjective POV as I prefer a 'clean' interface, and the darker background gives a subtler distinction between selected and unselected thumbnails. Having said that, once getting over the initial surprise I'm not finding it too bad, although I'd've thought that there might be a theme that still allows the option of the minimalist white.

Dougie