Re: navigation by arrow keys in FolferExport gallery

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
Hi.

Thanks for your contribution.
I have two little notices:
1. in the first demo you linked, some picture preview don't fit my screen. so i press arrow down to see it all, but it changes page :)

:) yes, funny, i use scroll on mouse :) so i don't realize it. ok, i submit patch with just right and left arrows ?
2. to submit patches, please use bugzilla.gnome.org, product f-spot

thanks!
----- "Tomas Kovacik" <nail nodomain sk> ha scritto:

Hi,

I made a little enhancement in f-spot.js (part of FolderExport) which
add ability to navigate in exported album by arrow keys: left/right,
pgup/pgdn, space/backspace. Also if any of this keys is presed in
index*.html, page is redirected to img-1.html.

you can check function on my album, for examle here:

http://myrouter.nodomain.sk/galerie/Katarinka/

whole file:

http://myrouter.nodomain.sk/galerie/Katarinka/script/f-spot.js

patch attached.