Resolution increase in facebook photos

Hi,

I don't know if f-spot developers are aware of this yet, but facebook
is increasing the maximum resolution of photos from 604 pixels to 720
pixels, with the change to be available to all users by ~10th Feb
2010.

Details on the change are available here:
http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Roadmap_Photos
http://developers.facebook.com/live_status.php#msg_541

I'm lucky enough to have this change rolled out to me early (and
managed to discover it by accident) and found that f-spot's plugin
works fine with a simple change to the converted resolution in
FacebookExport.cs from 604 to 720. (line 262 in 0.6.1.5)

I think it would be great if there was a new version of the plugin in
the repositories when this is rolled out to all users, although I
wouldn't expect it to be in before, as facebook converting an uploaded
photo from 720px to 604px would result in even more quality loss...

Thanks for the great application :)

Alex