F-Spot 0.8.2 packages

For anyone running Ubuntu and willing to try the latest and greatest F-Spot 0.8.2, I got some binaries built for it in my Backports PPA.  This ppa contains as well binaries of updated libimobiledevice and usbmuxd (iphone/ipod touch stuff) so if you don't want them, or don't want to activate yet another PPA, or you prefer to wait for the F-Spot PPA to be updated, it should be updated pretty soon.  As well, you can download the binaries directly here for i386 and for amd64.

Jean Levasseur