Re: non-printable character in Description field
- From: Tim Howard <timothy howard gmail com>
- To: dougie highmoor co uk
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: non-printable character in Description field
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:41:45 -0500
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Dougie Nisbet <dougie highmoor co uk>
Should I log this as a bug?
confused. Is this a problem you are seeing? If it is,
then definitely submit a bug. If it's a problem someone else is seeing
then based on what is in the message there isn't much to go on. But you
can still submit a bug it rarely hurts. Preferably things like the
output of running this import with f-spot --debug would be helpful and
on a clean database as well.
] [Thread Prev