Re: Suggestion for Flickr extension

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010, Ryan Helinski wrote:

Hello,

Naybe this has already been suggested, but I couldn't find it. Let me know if I can read more about it.

In the Flickr export dialog, at the bottom, I'd like to be able to add a tag (existing or a new one) of my choosing to catalog on the photos I export. For example, I could create a "Posted" tag, and then keep track of which photos I have already posted to Flickr.

If someone could point me to the source code and some documentation on how to compile everything again, I could probably make a patch myself. (if someone else hasn't already done it)

Hey Ryan,

You might like the http://f-spot.org/How_To_Build_from_HEAD wiki page. I think that should take care of everything you need, but if not, let's improve the documentation together!

-- Asheesh.