Re: Extensions for Bibble users and others

Hi Alex,

thanks for the hint. Just updated the dependencies.

http://blog.wbou.de/2h4j

Regards
Paul.

On 08/13/2010 03:14 AM, Alex Thompson wrote:
Hi Paul,

I'm haven't been able to get your bibble addin to work with the latest
f-spot release (0.7.2, from the ubuntu PPA) and I'm wondering if
you've seen any problems. When I try to install the addin from your
repository is complains of a lack of core v0.7, is it possible that
f-spot has changed to v0.8 in preparation for the 0.8.0 release? Also,
it's possible that I may be at fault for this issue, as I have
upgraded from 0.6.1.5 to 0.7.2, but I wanted to find out if the issue
had been seen elsewhere.

Thanks very much for writing these addins, I've found them extremely
useful and it has been painful using bibble 5 without a plugin to
simplify the workflow. :)

Regards,
Alex