Re: Olympus Raw Format

I have installed dcraw and recompiled f-spot and all its dependencies, but it didn't change anything. Maybe the port on FreeBSD is broken somehow. I will see if I find something when I manually compile it ...

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Michal Nanasi <mic ksp sk> wrote:
I have same camera and f-spot can read .orf files. I am using ubuntu
10.04 and f-spot Do you have dcraw installed?