Re: Olympus Raw Format
- From: Anselm Strauss <amsibamsi gmail com>
- To: Michal Nanasi <mic ksp sk>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Olympus Raw Format
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:26:14 +0200
I have installed dcraw and recompiled f-spot and all its dependencies, but it didn't change anything. Maybe the port on FreeBSD is broken somehow. I will see if I find something when I manually compile it ...
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Michal Nanasi <mic ksp sk>
I have same camera and f-spot can read .orf files. I am using ubuntu
10.04 and f-spot 0.6.1.5. Do you have dcraw installed?
On Ut, 2010-04-27 at 23:10 +0200, Anselm Strauss wrote:
> ave F-Spot 0.6.1.5 running on FreeBSD 8.0 compiled from ports. It
> seems that F-Spot imports ORF files but cannot display them, the
> is just white when opening a .orf file. No error is repor
][Date Next] [Thread Prev