Re: path / month sorting missing
- From: Fabian Kneißl <fabian kneissl-web net>
- To: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org, Peter Hadamovsky <Peter Hadamovsky gmx de>
- Subject: Re: path / month sorting missing
- Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:31:04 +0200
On 08.09.2009 08:30, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> If it's while importing from Camera, I think it is (without blaming
> anyone) due to a patch ubuntu pushed in its package.
If it is the same problem I had a few weeks ago on debian, then I know a
solution for it without removing the patch. Try this:
The directory which is chosen in the Import from Camera dialog must be
exactly the same as the one in the F-Spot Preferences.
When the directory in the Import dialog differs from the Preferences,
then the files are copied to exactly this location (without month/day
] [Thread Prev