Managing several db and backups

Good morning:

I have two F-spot databases in two different folders (F1 and F2) with their correspondance "photo.db" file in them.
Both dbs have the same tags that I have created. Thay are tens.
These folders are in an External Big Harddrive

I know and have the extentions: MergeDB and ChangePath, but I can not manage to realise the goal.

I thing there are problems with the DBs because it stores the original path.

I have proved with the chagePath extention but I can not change the target path, I do not know why.

Can some one here help me?

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Regards.