F-Spot --view

Considering that Ubuntu wants to use it for basic image manipulation I was thinking that making it quick image viewer editor might be a good idea. Picasa does this and it's rather nice being able to do everything with one application.

Currently when I open an image with F-spot --view it doesn't display the toolbar and the sidebar and I have to turn them on every time since it doesn't remember the last setup on the next start.
To fix this IMO it should show the toolbar by default and have in it the icons for Edit, Sidebar, Next/Previous Image etc. Mimic EOGs toolbar more closely.

It also doesn't display all the pictures in the current folder but only the ones that were given to it as an argument. So another thing to fix.

Cheers.