Re: Time handling in F-spot
- From: Alberto Mardegan <mardy tardi gmail com>
- To: F-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Time handling in F-spot
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:37:22 +0300
Paul Wellner Bou wrote:
Once again, I want to bring up the time handling topic in f-spot, as we
discussed this lately in irc. For me, it is just annoying that F-Spot is
displaying the wrong dates and I have to look at the Exif (of the RAWs,
where I can trust they are untouched) to look up the real date.
1. Allowing the user to set the timezone of the camera time on importing
Summarizing the feedback on IRC: No option, as it would make the import
Uh? What's so complicated about that?
2. Not touching the original exif date in any way on importing.
Adjusting time and setting time zones could be done then in the adjust
Feedback: a) No, this is the "worst option" to fix the time problem, b)
This is the right way to do it.
I would prefer 1, but 2 is also reasonable and in any case better than the
http://www.mardy.it <-- Geek in un lingua international!
] [Thread Prev