my tag managing method with freemind

Hi,

I share with you my method for managing the tag for my numeric photos in 7 steps that i realise each end of the month.

Of course it's just my method, and you can just use it or be inspired, in order to creat your's

I write two documents in three different format (png - pdf - freemind) : one with screenshot in order to detail all the process, and another without screenshot for a better visibilite, under Creative Commons License BY-NC-SA

Warning : the freeminf link need time to open in your browser...

with screenshot
png
pdf
freemind

without screenshot
png
pdf
freemind

My blog (in french)

PS : If you're interested, i can try to translate in english
PSS : If you need, @mail (fromlugdunum free fr) me in order to receive the freemind file in .mm extension

frank

--
http://fromlugdunum.free.fr/

blender | mind mapping | logiciels libres