suggestion: make switching to full screen mode more faster (configurable)

in my case it takes about 2 seconds. Fade out effect looks fantastic and
makes f-spot more "creative", but personally I prefer to avoid 2 seconds
waiting. It'll be useful to have some option in config or execute parameter
to disable "fade out" effect completely of just change it's speed.