Re: Roadmap to 1.0

Hey,

A big thing for 1.0 would be an extension point for additional photo
providers. Means, that the current local database is the main photo
provider and others can be added. So extensions can be implemented to
access the photos from evolution-emails, from daap shares or CDs (or
even other dbs from other users on the maschine).

I have no good idea at the moment, how this can be realized and the
performance for searching and so on can be preserved. But maybe some of
you have a good idea for this.

Mike