Re: Albums

Hi Gabriel,

this is somewhat confusing in the beginning. F-Spot has no albums
(currently). But it has tags, and they are your (powerful) friends :).
You can use tags like albums, with the only restriction that you cannot
sort pictures other than by date descending or ascending.

Hope this solves some mystery, perhaps s/o could clarify it in the wiki?

~ Fabian