Re: synaptic and f-spot

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 23:24 +0200, Bertrand Dubosclard wrote:
> Thank you very very very much...
> And have you got the deb line I must put in my source list to have the
> automatic update ?

Sorry until the PPA is updated this is a one time only install.
However, if a new version of F-Spot comes along, very likely getdeb will
be updated and you can just install again from here.

Be advised that Getdeb is not official in any way shape or form and I
have no idea who packaged this.  I haven't heard of any Getdeb package
ever being a trojan but....

I am running this version myself.

Cheers